Salmon is practically a no-brainer to work on. It's so delicious, most of the time, we don't even have to cook it. Let's face it, sometimes, we only eat at those pricey Japanese restaurants to feed on the succulent, fresh, juicy, orange salmon... preferably eat-all-you-can.
This is for all my friends who requested this particular recipe. It's a no-nonsense cooking. If you are like me, who likes it simple but with aplomb ~ this is for you!
Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon
What you Need:
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 tbsp Honey
Some grated Lemon Zest (just grate the lemon skin, they way you grate cheese)
Salt & Ground Pepper
1. Heat Oven 375 degrees
2. Grease a shallow baking dish
3. Combine Dijon, honey and lemon zest & put in the baking dish (where else?)
4. Season both sides of fillet with salt & pepper
5. Place fillet in the baking dish and flip. Now, both sides are coated in glaze. (should be, u flipped the fish, right?)
6. Put in oven and bake uncovered 15mins. or when fish flakes easily with fork.
Serve your masterpiece nicely! Don't make it look like, take-out from Aling Loleng's Carinderia. I usually garnish with stir-fry vegies and/or sprigs of Parsley. Salmon is Expensive, especially in the Philippines. Make it worth your Effort! Best serve with White Wine.
If your hubby likes it, immediately, follow with a request thereafter. A New Bag. Bracelet.
Who knows? It just might work! :)
'til next adventure!